Author: Shekh Ahmad AlSheikhi
Ages: Elementary School
Language: Arabic and English
Bidaya Teacher's Guide: This book helps the teacher to prepare for lessons by demonstrating the lessons in a simple and systematic way that is complete with steps. The book consists of the lessons’ concept map, goals, facilities, steps of implementation, and lesson evaluations.
1) Addresses the problem of memorizing the Quran by only hearing it, and teaches accurate reading as the basis for strong memorization and proficiency.
2) Provides a method of reading the Quran in an innovative way, accessible to all ages and backgrounds.
3) Teaches the skill of writing the Quranic script.
4) Protects the tongue from errors in pronouncing the letters and words of the book of Allah (swt).
5) Establishes a system that gradually teaches students correct pronunciation (tajweed) from the beginning of their Arabic learning journey.
6) Addresses the problem of non-Arabic speakers pronouncing the Quran using non-Arabic letters.
7) Teaches reading the Quran correctly in a fast and methodical way.
What makes this book special?
1) It took ten years to write and test Bidaya at many Islamic schools and Quran classes.
2) More than 3000 students of different ages have memorized the Quran and become teachers and Imams with the help of Bidaya.
3) The book can be taught in 20-25 hours.
4) Bidaya is appropriate for students of all levels, ages, and backgrounds, including new Muslims.
5) Bidaya is an easy book to learn and teach. It is specially designed to encourage interaction between teachers and students.
6) Bidaya includes tools especially for the teacher, such as the Bidaya Teacher’s Guide, to help
make explaining lessons easier.
7) Bidaya also includes tools for students to make learning easier such as: Bidaya Workbook, Bidaya Posters, Bidaya website, Bidaya App, Bidaya CD, and more.
8) Bidaya has its own methodology and is divided according to the lessons: educational, evaluative, and explanatory.